The Invacare CS8 bed is an electrically actuated floor line care bed with a range of functions and positional movements that assist caregivers and provide for patient comfort.
• Total safe working load (SWL) of the bed 250Kg
• 75mm twin Tente castors (four braking castors and four free-wheeling
• Electrically adjusted height range. The bed works within a height range of 150mm low height to a maximum high height of 680mm.
• Trendelenberg head and foot down tilt 14°.
• Four sectioned electronically operated mattress platform with independent adjustment of backrest angle (maximum 65°) and knee section angle (maximum 35°).
IC CS8 Bed . McLean Healthcare.pdf